Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Beto O'Rourke for the US Senate

Community member Sabina is supporting Beto O'Rourke.





Beto currently serves in the US House of Representatives.  He is a Democrat currently running for the US Senate seat Republican Ted Cruz currently holds. 

I have no negative opinions about Beto -- any snapshot reporting on a Congressional hearing he was part of contains nothing but praise for him -- but I'm not endorsing him and that's because I don't endorse in elections I can't vote in.  I'm not Alyssa Milano butting in everywhere across America telling people how to vote.  You know your area better than I do.  Sabina is firmly for Beto and has been for months.  For community members in Texas, Sabina's recommendation steered them to Beto.  That's great, it's her state and she knows the issues.